Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

TAKE CONTROL

Praise His Holy Name


Be the Master of your fate and the Servant of your soul.
God has given us a core mission, that is to be a Faithful Servant for  His Kingdom.
To implement God's command, we have to follow a strategy of staying focussed on our core mission, to love the Lord  and serve His people.

The first step is to capture our thoughts. If we try thinking of nothing for just a few minutes, we'll see that we are always thinking.
Good thoughts, bad thoughts and indifferent thoughts are continuously rolling in and out of our minds.
We have to learn the art of noticing the errant thoughts that take us off course; like doubting God, fear, our appetites, selfish ambitions, judgements of others, and even of condemning ourselves.
Whenever we catch a stray thought, our job is to examine it. Is it true? Is it aligned with God's plan? Does this thought make us anxious or does it bring us Peace?.
We have to bring this thought into  obedience to Christ and His teaching. We have to ask the Holy  Spirit to help us get free of it's influence. If we keep on focussing on what we know is true, we'll observe that this thought gradually withers and dies away.

Pray: Holy Spirit of God,the Love between the Father and the Son, as I remain still in Your Holy Presence, take control of my thoughts, my words, my emotions and all my actions. Help me to walk the path that my Father desires, talk the talk His Beloved Son my Jesus approves of, and to be guided by Your ever-faithful promptings in leading a Holy life worthy of my Triune God.
O Lord of Love, Power, Mercy and Grace, Bless me and my family abundantly. Fill us with Your heavenly fragrance, so that we may be a Blessing to everyone who we encounter. In Jesus' Name.Amen!